Re: Need to renew your GNOME Foundation membership

this email got lost in my spam folder. are there any way to renew my membership¿

Thanks in advance

2010/6/29 GNOME Foundation Membership Committee <membership-committee gnome org>
Dear María Majadas López,

As per the bylaws of the GNOME Foundation, your membership will expire
in one month, since your last renewal/acceptance was from 2008-07-29.
In order to remain as a member, you need to renew your membership.

(Note the Foundation bylaws state the membership term should be two
years. (Article VI, Section 4))

You can use the following URL to renew your application:

       http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php

Thanks for your continuing contributions to GNOME,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee