[gnome.org #11195] AutoReply: Application received from Jeremy Perry (jeremy.perry AT redhat.com)

Your message about "Application received from Jeremy Perry (jeremy.perry AT redhat.com)" has been received
and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11195].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Jeremy Perry
E-mail: jeremy.perry AT redhat.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): jeremyperry
git.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
I have been working closely and frequently with my colleagues Jon McCann and MÃirÃn Duffy on the user
experience design for the GNOME shell since last summer. Significant work on all aspects of the UX including
animation transition to/from the overview, layout of the overview, behavior for search results, schema for
indication of application status, alt-tab interaction, interaction for various elements in the shell like
menus and drag and drop, message tray interaction, interaction for managing and viewing workspaces,
interaction for moving windows between workspaces. This work is all documented principally from here:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/Design/  and  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/Design/Iterations

I have entered a number of bug reports over the course of the development of the shell.

I also attended the GNOME usability Hackfest in London this past February, which was my first GNOME event.
I'm an active participant in the #gnome-design channel on irc.gimp.org.

Contacts:
Jon McCann (william.jon.mccann AT gmail.com) (GNOME shell design); MÃirÃn Duffy (duffy AT redhat.com) (GNOME
shell design); Owen Taylor (otaylor AT redhat.com) (GNOME desktop lead); Jonathan Blandford (jrb AT
gnome.org); Hylke Bons (hylkebons AT gmail.com)

Pointers:

Jon pointed out that a number of us who have been contributing were not members or had lapsed, so kudos to
him for getting us engaged.

[Application received at Tue Apr 27 18:18:27 2010 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.