[gnome.org #11191] AutoReply: Application received from Adam Jackson (ajax AT nwnk.net)

Your message about "Application received from Adam Jackson (ajax AT nwnk.net)" has been received and assigned
a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11191].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Adam Jackson
E-mail: ajax AT nwnk.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): ajax
git.gnome.org username (if any): ajackson

Detailed description:
I'm a developer for the X.org Foundation, employed by Red Hat.  I regularly solicit input from Gnome
developers about what X can do to improve the user experience, and answer questions about various bits of X
arcana.  I'm a regular attendee at the Gnome Summit in Boston, attended GUADEC in Birmingham, and represent
Red Hat's Gnome interest at the X Developer's Conferences.  I do occasional drive-by fixes to core Gnome
components, usually where they interact with X directly.  I'm also an occasional sysadmin for
freedesktop.org, which hosts many of the projects and standards upon which Gnome is built.

Contacts:
Owen Taylor (otaylor AT fishsoup.net) (gtk, gnome-shell)
Jon McCann (william.jon.mccann AT gmail.com) (gnome-shell, user experience)
Matthias Clasen (mclasen AT gnome.org) (gtk, release engineering)

Pointers:

[Application received at Tue Apr 27 14:59:18 2010 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.