=?UTF-8?B?W2dub21lLm9yZyAjMTExNTJdIEF1dG9SZXBseTogQXBwbGljYXRpb24gcmVj?= =?UTF-8?B?ZWl2ZWQgZnJvbSBKb8OjbyBMZW5ubyBkbyBOYXNjaW1lbnRvIEF6ZXZlZG8g?= =?UTF-8?B?KGxlbm5vYXpldmVkbyBBVCBwcm9qZXRvZmVkb3JhLm9yZyk=?=

Your message about "Application received from JoÃo Lenno do Nascimento Azevedo (lennoazevedo AT
projetofedora.org)" has been received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11152].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: JoÃo Lenno do Nascimento Azevedo
E-mail: lennoazevedo AT projetofedora.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): LennoCasillas
git.gnome.org username (if any):

fedora project, and enjoyed and talked about the gnome desktop for all to know. At first I Prentis fits in an
area where you can exec work more assiduously.

Detailed description:
Today I joined the Project Gnome Brazil, where I'm leveling. Was using gnome for a long time, and as I like a
lot, we decided to join the foundation. My main objective is to promote the project, recruit new employees
for the project, through lecture autopopup Gnome, as well as the marketing of the project on the internet.

Contacts:
acre AT projetofedora.org

Pointers:

Currently I am an ambassador of the Fedora Project in Brazil, much like the gnome, and I want to collaborate
on this project.
As I could help, I am available Project Gnome.

[Application received at Sun Apr 18 5:54:21 2010 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.