Re: [gnome.org #11145] Application received from Craig Scott Keogh (cskeogh AT adam.com.au)

On Fri, 2010-04-16 at 13:29 +0000, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
On Ven. 16 Apr. 2010 11:29:31, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:

hi,

unfortunately the new membership committee rules say that at least two
contacts are mandatory for an application to be accepted.

Do you know anyone else into the GNOME community (GNOME Foundation
members or known GNOME people) that could vouch for you together with Andre?

No, sorry. My larger contributions have been with JHBuild. As I work
towards improving GNOME developer documentation, Shaun McCance may get
to know my work, but he can't vouch for me currently.

--
Craig Keogh <cskeogh adam com au>