Re: [gnome.org #11073] Application received from William Kahn-Greene (willg AT bluesock.org)

Hi,

I rememeber now - the Miro guy.

Yes, very nice guy, gets things done. Good addition.

Cheers,
Dave.

Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
On Mer. 31 Mar. 2010 13:03:07, dneary gnome org wrote:
Hi,

Could I have more information on what he says he's done in GNOME,
please? The name doesn't ring any immediate bells, but perhaps I know
him under a nickname?

hi,

well, he didnt specify any nickname, but you can find his application's
details at this link:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2010-March/msg00061.html

He mostly worked on two topics: GNOME Journal articles and the GNOME
Miro Community. Let me know if something is still not clear about him.

thanks in advance,

Dave Neary
GNOME Foundation member
dneary gnome org