[gnome.org #9710] AutoReply: Application received from Andrea Veri (andrea.veri89 AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Andrea Veri (andrea.veri89 AT gmail.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #9710].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Andrea Veri
E-mail: andrea.veri89 AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): av
svn.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
Packaged devhelp 2.27.9 for Debian
Packaged cheese 2.28.0.1 for Debian
Packaged gedit-plugins 2.28.0-1 for Debian
Packaged gnome-icon-theme 2.28.0-1 for Debian
Packaged gnome-themes  2.28.0-1 for Debian
Packaged gnome-netstatus 2.28.0-1 for Debian
Packaged gnome-nettool  2.28.0-1 for Debian
Packaged hamster-applet 2.28.0-1 for Debian
Packaged nautilus-sendto 2.28.0-1 for Debian
Packaged seahorse 2.28.0-1 for Debian
Packaged seahorse-plugins 2.28.0-1 for Debian
Packaged zenity 2.28.0-1 for Debian
Packaged vinagre 2.28.0.1-1 for Debian (I co-maintain it on Debian)
Packaged gnome-bluetooth 2.28.1 for Debian (I co-maintain it on Debian)
Packaged gedit 2.26.3 for Debian
Packaged eog 2.26.3 for Debian
Packaged gnome-mag 0.15.9 for Debian
Packaged gnome-btdownload 0.0.28, 0.0.29, 0.0.30, 0.0.32 for both Debian / Ubuntu (this is not an official
GNOME project but it's alwais GNOME and moreover this package has been the main BitTorrent client for many
years now in both Debian and Ubuntu distributions before transmission's inclusion)

Contacts:
Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu AT debian.org> (Debian Developer, Sponsor, Debian-GNOME team)
Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz AT debian.org> (Debian Developer, Sponsor, Debian-GNOME team)
Luca Bruno <luca AT unstable.it> (Debian Developer, GNOME Foundation Member)

Pointers:
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/d/devhelp/devhelp_2.28.0.1-1/changelog
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/c/cheese/cheese_2.28.0.1-1/changelog
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/gedit-plugins/gedit-plugins_2.28.0-1/changelog
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/gnome-icon-theme/gnome-icon-theme_2.28.0-1/changelog
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/gnome-themes/gnome-themes_2.28.0-1/changelog
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/gnome-netstatus/gnome-netstatus_2.28.0-1/changelog
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/gnome-nettool/gnome-nettool_2.28.0-1/changelog
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/h/hamster-applet/hamster-applet_2.28.0-1/changelog
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/n/nautilus-sendto/nautilus-sendto_2.28.0-1/changelog
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/s/seahorse/seahorse_2.28.0-1/changelog
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/s/seahorse-plugins/seahorse-plugins_2.28.0-1/changelog
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/z/zenity/zenity_2.28.0-1/changelog
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/v/vinagre/vinagre_2.28.0.1-1/changelog
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/gnome-bluetooth/gnome-bluetooth_2.28.1-2/changelog
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/gedit/gedit_2.28.0-1/changelog
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/e/eog/eog_2.28.0-1/changelog
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/gnome-mag/gnome-mag_0.15.9-1/changelog
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/gnome-btdownload/gnome-btdownload_0.0.32-2/changelog

Let's make GNOME rock on both Debian / Ubuntu!
I've added both advocates and changelogs to make it easier to verify my work if someone is not really
familiar with how Debian tracks package's history.

[Application received at Sat Oct 17 14:04:24 2009 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.