[gnome.org #9621] AutoReply: Application received from Luca Ferretti (elle.uca AT libero.it)

Your message about "Application received from Luca Ferretti (elle.uca AT libero.it)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #9621].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Luca Ferretti
E-mail: elle.uca AT libero.it
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): elleuca
svn.gnome.org username (if any): lferrett

Detailed description:
My involvement in GNOME Project is mainly related to translations. My "full time" activity since 2001 is
translate GNOME in Italian language. Since February 2009 I'm the coordinator of Italian GNOME Team.

My secondary presence in GNOME activities is in artwork team. Here I take care of HighContrast icon theme in
gnome-themes, plus other drawing stuff - when I'm inspired :) - for plain theme

Finally there is my work on codebase/testing/bugs; it isn't a "full time" activity like translation, but I
keep an updated jhbuild sandbox on my PC, checking if everything works fine, reporting bugs when needed, as
well as fixing and creating patches when able. About jhbuild I frequently keep up to dated the list of
modulesets.

Contacts:
Marco Barisione <marco AT barisione.org> (Telepaty/other)
Calum Benson <calum.benson AT sun.com> (GNOME Usability & A11y)
Lapo Calamandrei <calamandrei AT gmail.com> (Icon designer)
Milo Casagrande <milo AT casagrande.name> (Italian translator)
Jens Granseuer <jensgr AT gmx.net> (GNOME Control Center maintainer)
Alexander Larsson <alexl AT redhat.com> (Nautilus maintainer)
Frederic Peters <fpeters AT 0d.be> (Release team)

Pointers:
http://cia.vc/stats/author/lferrett (but is not really updated)
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=describeuser.html&login=elle uca libero it

[Application received at Wed Oct 7 8:05:37 2009 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.