=?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFtnbm9tZS5vcmcgIzk4MjVdIEdOT01FIE1lbWJlcnNoaXAgQXBwbGlj?= =?UTF-8?B?YXRpb24gb2YgRmFiaW8gIEVzdGViYW4gRHVy77+9biBWZXJkdWdv?=

On Fri, November 6, 2009 12:30 pm, Pedro Villavicencio via RT wrote:
Dear Juan,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee needs more information to
process the application of Fabio Esteban DurÃÂn Verdugo. Since he has listed
you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Fabio Esteban DurÃÂn Verdugo has made for the GNOME
community in
recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make
a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the applicant as
a foundation member.

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

Hi,

Fabio has been a key point on the difussion of GNOME, specifically GNOME Chile
community around 3 years or more. He started with great spirit of
collaboration and desire to help organizing local events and working hardly to
accomplish those goals.

I remember that Fabio started as everyone of us, eager to learn any kind of
technology in the FLOSS world. He has showed great advance during this period
of time. Under the wing of Fernando (San Martin), he has advanced in knowledge
and community spirit. And along with many others in our local chilean
community (like Felipe Cornejo and Jose Alvarez) have contributed greatly as
another member of GNOME Chile.

He can be seen in many GNOME Chile activities, like the first GNOME day in
Encuentro Linux 2006, being in charge of the demo machines that we had in that
time. Since then, he has always been involved doing almost anything needed on
the subsequent events that came after that year.

GNOME Foundation will benefit greatly with his dedication and young spirit.

--
Juan C. Inostroza
jci codemonkey cl

"If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and
shot now!"
-- Douglas Adams, HHGG