[gnome.org #9868] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from brian nitz (brian.nitz AT sun.com)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from brian nitz (brian.nitz AT sun.com)" has been received
and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #9868].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: brian nitz
E-mail: brian.nitz AT sun.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): bnitz
svn.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
I continue to help enterprise Gnome customers use Gnome on Solaris and in thin client environments such as
Sun Ray.  I presented my research on Gnome desktop sizing at GUADEC2008.  I'm currently working on
sourcejuicer, an online package build environment which creates a standardized build environment which helps
both the the scale of package contribution and review and also makes it easier for anyone to contribute
one-off patches without necessarily replicating the entire build environment on their hardware.

Contacts:
ghee.teo AT sun.com   Gnome printing infrastructure
calum.benson AT sun.com Gnome user interface design

Pointers:

[Application received at Mon Nov 2 11:06:37 2009 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.