Re: Candidacy for =?UTF-8?B?R05PTUXCoGJvYXJkIGVsZWN0aW9u?=

To all candidates:

If going to GUADEC, please make sure you get there on Thu July 2nd night since there will be a full-day meeting between the old and new boards. If you are not elected though, you may have to suffer an extra day in Gran Canaria. :)

Cheers,
behdad
for the board