=?UTF-8?B?W2dub21lLm9yZyAjODczM10gQXV0b1JlcGx5OiBbUkVORVdBTF0gQXBwbGlj?= =?UTF-8?B?YXRpb24gcmVjZWl2ZWQgZnJvbSBDYXJsb3MgUGVyZWxsw7MgTWFyw61uIChj?= =?UTF-8?B?YXJsb3MgQVQgZ25vbWUub3JnKQ==?=

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Carlos Perellà MarÃn (carlos AT gnome.org)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #8733].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Carlos Perellà MarÃn
E-mail: carlos AT gnome.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): carlos
svn.gnome.org username (if any): carlos

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

- GNOME advocacy and support in Spain.

Detailed description:
- I was the maintainer of GNOME l10n statistics page hosted at l10n.gnome.org until it was replaced with
damned lies.
- Nowadays, as an individual and from my company, I do GNOME advocacy both for customers, friends and other
people.
- I'm working on a backup system that aims to be full integrated with GNOME and a server side service. This
is a recent project so there is nothing public to show, however the plan is to follow an open development
process, just like any other GNOME module and try to get it included in GNOME Desktop.

Contacts:
Rodrigo Moya (rodrigo AT gnome.org)
Danilo Segan (danilo AT gnome.org) (Damned lies author)
Ismael Olea (ismael AT olea.org) (Strong GNOME advocate in Spain)

Pointers:

While is true that recently my code development activity in GNOME has decreased a lot, I'm planning several
new projects that will change it, which is one of the reasons I started my current company. I really love
GNOME and I was too busy, until last year, to work directly on it, so I would love to keep being a GNOME
Foundation member while I'm deeply involved again on GNOME development.

[Application received at Wed May 20 7:18:42 2009 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.