[gnome.org #8658] AutoReply: Application received from Brad Taylor (brad AT getcoded.net)

Your message about "Application received from Brad Taylor (brad AT getcoded.net)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #8658].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Brad Taylor
E-mail: brad AT getcoded.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): brad
svn.gnome.org username (if any): btaylor

Detailed description:
In a former life, I developed Cowbell, an application to manage collections of music (hosted on GNOME).  As
part of work as a Lead Developer on OpenVista CIS at Medsphere, I assisted with Gtk+ on Win32 port including
bug filing, hacking and bug fixing and have contributed numerous fixes to Gtk# and Mono.

Currently, I work at Novell leading the Mono Accessibility project, developing bridges between UIAutomation
and ATK.  This work will allow people to access applications developed with System.Windows.Forms via AT-SPI
ATs like Orca or GOK.  Additionally, I am active with Accessibility Interoperability Alliance, Linux
Foundation Accessibility group and GNOME Accessibility project.  My work in GNOME includes contributing to
at-spi DBus development and planning efforts and bug filing, documentation and evangelizing in the GNOME a11y
community.

I have recently started work on an online service for Tomboy called Snowy.  This hosted on git.gnome.org.

Contacts:
Sandy Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong AT gmail.com> (fellow a11y hacker)
Will Walker <WilliamWalker AT Sun.com> (A11y rockstar)
Cody Russell <bratsche AT gnome.org> (Gtk+ Win32 ninja/fellow former Medsphere hacker)

Pointers:

[Application received at Tue May 5 17:37:58 2009 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.