Re: [gnome.org #8320] GNOME Membership Application of Martin Picek (picek.martin AT gnome-cesko.cz)

Haloo

Sorry for my dalay, I was pretty busy translating before 2.26 release.
Hope now it's time for sumarize Martin's contributions to GNOME.

First of all, Martin, as a member of Czech translation Team, is
contributing to Czech translations not just by updating the current
translation but also by complete reviewing of it.

His current work could be seen in gconf/gconf-editor, Rhythmbox, gok or
empathy, he also works on manuals translation of his packages (if manual
exists). He's an active member of gnome-cs-list mailing conference and I
must say it seems one of his priorities is to improve translations.

Martin also runs gnome-cesko.cz web site which is currently the best
general information source about GNOME and related stuff in Czech.

By me, Martin Picek is a good candidate to be a GNOME Foundation member.
-
Lucas "Drom" Lommer
GNOME-CZ

Mail: llommer svn gnome org
IRC: Drom @ irc.gnome.org
Jabber: drom jabber org

You can talk Czech, English, Slovak and a bit German to me :)