=?UTF-8?B?W2dub21lLm9yZyAjODkwOV0gQXV0b1JlcGx5OiBBcHBsaWNhdGlvbiByZWNl?= =?UTF-8?B?aXZlZCBmcm9tIEphdmllciBKYXJkw7NuIENhYmV6YXMgKGphdmllcmpjMTk4?= =?UTF-8?B?MiBBVCBnbWFpbC5jb20p?=

Your message about "Application received from Javier JardÃn Cabezas (javierjc1982 AT gmail.com)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #8909].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Javier JardÃn Cabezas
E-mail: javierjc1982 AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): torkiano
svn.gnome.org username (if any):

Clean up some wiki (Gnome live) pages.
Some ideas to improve Gnome Documentation and to add new apps to Gnome

Detailed description:
Wiki Homepage: http://live.gnome.org/JavierJardon
Bugzilla profile: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describeuser.cgi?login=javierjc1982%40gmail.com

GnomeGoals and Gnome 3 work:

Work improving Gnome 3 fredp status page [11] . Also, he helps me with new reports for the new GnomeGoals
I've created (thank you fredp!). For example: [12], [13]

I would like to thanks andre and fred for all their help here ;).

If you want, you can see all the bugs and patches I sent in my bugzilla profile

Gnome live work
===============
Cleaning and update pages in the Gnome wiki, generally point to new git repos and update information as best
I can. For example: [14]

Some crazy ideas

[1] http://live.gnome.org/action/info/GnomeGoals/RemoveDeprecatedSymbols/Glib?action=info
[2] http://live.gnome.org/action/info/GnomeGoals/RemoveDeprecatedSymbols/GTK%2B?action=info
[3] http://live.gnome.org/action/info/GnomeGoals/CleanupGTKIncludes?action=info
[4] http://live.gnome.org/action/info/GnomeGoals/RemoveLibGladeUseGtkBuilder?action=info
[5] http://live.gnome.org/action/info/GnomeGoals/RemoveGnomeOpenGnomeHelp?action=info
[6] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/UseTimeoutAddSeconds
[7] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/DropLibsexy
[8] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/UseGseal
[9] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/AddGObjectIntrospectionSupport
[10] http://live.gnome.org/ProjectRidley
[11] http://www.gnome.org/~fpeters/299.html
[12] http://www.gnome.org/~fpeters/reports/g_timeout_add.html
[13] http://www.gnome.org/~fpeters/reports/libsexy.html
[14] http://live.gnome.org/action/info/ProjectRidley/CanvasOverview?action=info
[15] http://live.gnome.org/JavierJardon/ImproveDocumentation
[16] http://live.gnome.org/JavierJardon/Gnomifiers

Contacts:
Andre Klapper <ak-47 AT gmx.net>, Frederic Peters <fpeters AT gnome.org>

Pointers:

[Application received at Sat Jun 20 18:58:35 2009 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.