Re: Renewed Timeline for the upcoming Board of Directors Election

Hey,

Le dimanche 07 juin 2009, à 22:16 +0200, Tobias Mueller a écrit :
Hey Folks,

as you might have noticed we are a bit late sending the ballots.
As I want to reannounce the timeline, I thought I'd give you a quick
chance to stop me from doing that ;-)

If there are no objections, I'll send that to foundation-announce before
UTC midnight.

It's too late, but just want to say thank you for taking care of this.

And it's good to see that you pinged on IRC (even if nobody replied ;-))
because a short deadline like this by mail doesn't really work in
general :-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.