Re: Foundation AGM - Membership Committee

Hola,

2009/7/3 Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de>

Hola! :)

On 03.07.2009 12:41, Lucas Rocha wrote:
> We'll be having the Foundation Annual General Meeting (AGM) on July 9
> (Thursday) at 10h. We want each team do give a quick update on their
> work for the Foundation members. Is any of you coming to GUADEC this
> year? You'll have ~3 minutes.

I'm coming and as far as I know, I am the only one of the membership
committee.

So feel free to catch and update me with the details of the meeting :)

Well I'm around as well, but i haven't done a lot on the committee lately, anyways i can catch up with Tobias to see what's all about on the meeting.

Regards,

pedro.