Re: Email Address Not Working

Le vendredi 30 janvier 2009, à 15:01 -0500, Gregory Leblanc a écrit :
On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 7:24 PM, John Stowers <john stowers gmail com> wrote:

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 3:32 AM, Gregory Leblanc
<headmaster albus dumbledore gmail com> wrote:

Please see http://live.gnome.org/NewEmailRequest
Thanks,

Thanks.

I just sent an email requesting the address. I though I had already been
assigned one when I became a foundation member, but I guess I was mistaken.

They are by request only, as far as I know.  Perhaps we should make
the membership pages more clear on that point.

Nowhere on http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/ can I find a mention
of the mail. So... how could it be clearer? :-) More seriously, what can
we do to fix this? John, how did you get this impression?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.