Re: GNOME Foundation Membership - Accepted

Hi,

Le samedi 03 janvier 2009, à 13:32 +0800, Aron Xu a écrit :
Hi,
I am pleased that I can be accepted to Gnome Foundation, there's still a
problem that I would like to ask for your help.
 I wonder that if I could be given a email alias as aron xu gnome org so
that others can get in touch with me easier rather than using
aronmalache 163 com  To tell the truth, mails from @163.com sometimes
are blocked by some email service provider with unknown reason. What's
more, I have aronxu svn gnome org now which is created when I have given
the SVN account.

See http://live.gnome.org/NewEmailRequest

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.