[gnome.org #8311] AutoReply: Application received from Jonny Lamb (jonny AT debian.org)

Your message about "Application received from Jonny Lamb (jonny AT debian.org)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #8311].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Jonny Lamb
E-mail: jonny AT debian.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): jonnylamb
svn.gnome.org username (if any): jonnylamb

Detailed description:
My work on Empathy includes:

 * file transfers,
 * account importer,
 * log reader for other applications,
 * nautilus-sendto plugin to send files,
 * several new widgets,
 * much bug fixing.

I have done other work on Telepathy which although is not directly on Empathy, it impacts Empathy a lot (for
example, telepathy butterfly, the MSN connection manager; and telepathy-salut, the link-local XMPP connection
manager).

Contacts:
Xavier Claessens <xclaesse AT gmail.com> (Empathy maintainer);
Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd AT luon.net> (Empathy developer)

Pointers:

One hundred per cent of my commits to Empathy were done through the Git repository on git.collabora.co.uk,
and then the maintainer (Xavier Claessens) used git svn dcommit to push them to SVN. As a result, they will
all appear as by Xavier. My name appears on all my commits though, either on the end of the commit message in
brackets, or in a Signed-off-by line.

[Application received at Sun Feb 15 18:55:09 2009 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.