[gnome.org #10366] AutoReply: Application received from James Vasile (james AT hackervisions.org)

Your message about "Application received from James Vasile (james AT hackervisions.org)" has been received
and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #10366].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: James Vasile
E-mail: james AT hackervisions.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
git.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
I have provided a range of advice in a number of areas, including licensing (GPL and otherwise), contract
matters, publishing concerns, employment benefits, and responding to subpoenas seeking documents and
depositions.  That description is a little vague because privilege concerns prevent my providing much in the
way of details.  Stormy can confirm that those words connect to actual work in the real world, though.

I attend GNOME Advisory Board meetings on behalf of the Software Freedow Law Center, although I lurk more
than I participate in that forum.

Contacts:
Stormy Peters <stormy AT gnome.org> is my main contact.  I worked with  Brian Cameron <Brian.Cameron AT
Sun.COM> on the Biax matter, a project that took quite a lot of time.  But I've also worked with a lot of
GNOME folks over the years.

Pointers:

GNOME is a great project, and I'd be proud to be a member.

[Application received at Tue Dec 15 16:19:25 2009 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.