Re: [gnome.org #8907] GNOME Membership Application of Alexander Gabriel (Alexander.Gabriel AT tuhh.de)

Hi
Alex Gabriel and I worked alot together starting with Gimmie. We both helped
each other set the foundations of Zeitgeist as well as Mayanna. He is very
enthusiastic and provides amazingly clean and coordinted coding skills!
Having him in GNOME would be an asset for the GNOME project as he is
reliable and creative.
Cheers
Seif