Re: [gnome.org #8894] GNOME Membership Application of Henrique Paulino Machado (zehrique AT gmail.com)

I've had the pleasure of working with Henrique on several translation
projects, including Xfce and GNOME. He is a very dedicated and serious
translator and has been a steady presence in the Brazilian translation
teams. I am more than happy that he's applied for membership to the
Foundation and I definitely vouch for him.

Og

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 9:22 AM, Bruno Boaventura via