Re: [gnome.org #8901] GNOME Membership Application of Milo Casagrande (milo AT casagrande.name)

Third.  Milo a core part of our documentation team.

--
Shaun

On Sun, 2009-08-23 at 16:12 -0500, Paul Cutler wrote:
I support Milo's application for membership.  In addition to his
translation work, he's written the new Empathy documentation, and he's
played a critical role in helping define the Mallard documentation
spec and written the first GNOME documentation in Mallard (Empathy,
again).

Paul

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Danilo Åegan <danilo gnome org>
wrote:
        Hi Bruno,

        Today at 15:24, Bruno Boaventura via wrote:

        > The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee needs more
        information to
        > process the application of Milo Casagrande. Since [he/she]
        has listed
        > you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to
        list the
        > contributions that Milo Casagrande has made for the GNOME
        community in
        > recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help
        us to make
        > a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the
        applicant as
        > a foundation member.

        Milo has done plenty Italian translations.  His recent work is
        listed on

         http://l10n.gnome.org/users/milo/

        Cheers,
        Danilo