Re: [gnome.org #8231] Application received from Pablo Sanxiao Roca (psanxiao AT gmail.com)

On 4/29/09, Bruno Boaventura via RT <membership-applications gnome org> wrote:
Hey Diego and Vincent!

 Can you help me out with this??

 I don't know what to do in that case (this was the unique response from
 the two contacts):

The doubt is regarding wheter he actually has contributed code or not?
I understand Pablo is from Spain and was working in gtranslator
(understood that at GUADEC, from Igalia folks iirc).
Anyway, if that's correct, there should be logs or patches somewhere.
You could ask him for links or notify him of timeout on their
referrals.