[gnome.org #8621] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Goran Rakic (grakic AT devbase.net)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Goran Rakic (grakic AT devbase.net)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #8621].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Goran Rakic
E-mail: grakic AT devbase.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): grakic
svn.gnome.org username (if any): grakic

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
For past several GNOME releases I have coordinated translation work flow for our small translation team,
verified and contributed their translation back to the GNOME project so everybody here can use GNOME on their
language.

On the last GUADEC in Istanbul I have become a GNOME Bug squad member but I was unable to do any work since
December last year. Hope that will improve soon.

Contacts:
Andre Klapper (ak-47 gmx net) (release team, bug squad and CZ translations team member)

Pointers:

[Application received at Mon Apr 27 16:31:14 2009 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.