Re: [gnome.org #8463] GNOME Membership Application of Willie Walker (william.walker AT sun.com)

Le mercredi 08 avril 2009, Ã 23:53 +0000, Bruno Boaventura via RT a Ãcrit :
Dear Vincent, Andre and Behdad:

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee needs more information to
process the application of Willie Walker.

Willie is not a member? This is an insane world. He's the guy who's
pushing the GNOME accessibility effort, and, well, our community
wouldn't be as great without him. Definitely someone who I can blindly
say "he's a member".

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.