[gnome.org #7625] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Federico Mena-Quintero (federico AT gnome.org)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Federico Mena-Quintero (federico AT gnome.org)" has
been received and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #7625].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Federico Mena-Quintero
E-mail: federico AT gnome.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): federico
svn.gnome.org username (if any): federico

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

the core desktop, and in some apps.

Detailed description:
Nautilus - document-centric work; sysadmin-defined desktop items.

GTK+ - file chooser maintenance.

gnome-panel - porting intlclock.

RANDR tools - gnome-desktop, gnome-settings-daemon, gnome-control-center capplet.

Contacts:
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo AT gnome.org> - gnome-control-center, gnome-session, gnome-db hacker.
Hans Petter Jansson <hpj AT novell.com> - glib, gio hacker.

Pointers:

Thanks for the renewal reminder :)

[Application received at Mon Oct 27 16:23:51 2008 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.