[gnome.org #7620] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Ronald S. Bultje (rbultje AT ronald.bitfreak.net)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Ronald S. Bultje (rbultje AT ronald.bitfreak.net)"
has been received and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #7620].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Ronald S. Bultje
E-mail: rbultje AT ronald.bitfreak.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): BBB
svn.gnome.org username (if any): rbultje

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
I've been long-time maintainer/developer of gnome-media, which I handed off last year, and of GStreamer,
which I have sort of faded away from.

I'm currently more involved in backend development for multimedia, most of my efforts go into ffmpeg
(http://ffmpeg.org/), which is used as an omnipotent media support library (gst-ffmpeg) in GStreamer and
related applications. The goal is still the same: improve the multimedia experience for the GNOME desktop.

In addition, I've in the past been involved in local events, such as promoting GNOME at local fares in NL and
helping in translation sprints for GNOME releases.

Contacts:
Vincent v. Adrighem (adrighem AT gnome.org)
Marc-Andre Lureau (marcandre.lureau AT gmail.com)

Pointers:

I'm a PhD student and therefore currently less actively involved in day-to-day development than I used to be.
I remain interested, however.

[Application received at Mon Oct 27 13:27:53 2008 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.