[gnome.org #7601] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Alvaro Lopez Ortega (alvaro AT gnu.com)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Alvaro Lopez Ortega (alvaro AT gnu.com)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #7601].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Alvaro Lopez Ortega
E-mail: alvaro AT gnu.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): alo
svn.gnome.org username (if any): alo

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

activities).

Detailed description:
I worked for four years in the Desktop team at Sun.. mainly fixing and improving GNOME on the OpenSolaris
operating system.

Besides, I've been board member of Gnome-Hispano for a few years now. We're currently working on the upcoming
edition of the 'GNOME for Spanish speakers conference'.

Contacts:
Alberto Ruiz (aruiz AT synaptia.net); Juanje Ojeda Croissier (juanje.ojeda AT gmail.com); Alvaro Del Castillo
(acs AT barrapunto.com); Jose Angel Diaz Diaz (joseangel.diaz AT extremadura.es);

Pointers:

Thanks for reviewing my membership guys :-)

[Application received at Mon Oct 27 10:17:13 2008 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.