[gnome.org #7459] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Hubert Figuiere (hub AT figuiere.net)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Hubert Figuiere (hub AT figuiere.net)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #7459].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Hubert Figuiere
E-mail: hub AT figuiere.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): hub
svn.gnome.org username (if any): hub

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Packaged Empathy for openSUSE before it was part of the desktop suite.

Provided libopenraw support in GEGL. Maintain geglmm the C++ bindings for GEGL (in gnomemm svn module).

Maintains non GNOME library on which the desktop and GEGL has optional dependencies: exempi, libopenraw.

Lead on Niepce Digital (not yet released, source code available), whose svn repository is planned on moving
to svn.gnome.org.

Contacts:
gnomemm maintainer: Murray Cumming <murrayc AT murrayc.com>
GEGL maintainer: Ãyvind KolÃs <pippin AT gimp.org>

Pointers:
My oholoh profile should show the various places I have committed code.

http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/hub

[Application received at Thu Oct 9 12:54:33 2008 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.