[gnome.org #5027] AutoReply: Application received from Serdar Cicek (serdar AT nerd.com.tr)

Your message about "Application received from Serdar Cicek (serdar AT nerd.com.tr)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #5027].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Serdar Cicek
E-mail: serdar AT nerd.com.tr
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): serdar
svn.gnome.org username (if any):

currently but Turkish translation coordinator might give names.

I'm also working actively on GUADEC 2008 organization as my company Nerd Software co-organizing the event. It
employs this years coordinator Baris Cicek and sponsor his work.

Detailed description:
I've worked in translation of GNOME starting from version 2.20 and currently translating various
translations. Turkish translation ratio is 99% so being one of the translators with this ratio is very
fulfilling.

I'm also user of GNOME for years as my company doing Linux consultincy we suggest our clients to use GNOME on
their desktops. Moreover all PCs in my company uses GNOME as primary desktop. As a result of this users of
PCs are source of bug reporting. Not a direct contribution but for sure indirectly. :)

Last but not the least, I'm working on guadec 2008 organization. I'm local community contact for the
organization and co-organize stuff with my brother Baris Cicek, who is the organizer and GNOME Foundation
member.

Contacts:
Baris Cicek (baris AT teamforce.name.tr)

Pointers:

[Application received at Sat May 17 17:26:36 2008 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.