Re: [gnome.org #4459] GNOME Membership Application of Michael Monreal (michael.monreal AT gmail.com)

Bruno Boaventura via RT wrote:
Dear Andreas and Srini,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee needs more information to
process the application of Michael Monreal. Since [he/she] has listed
you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Michael Monreal has made for the GNOME community in
recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make
a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the applicant as
a foundation member.

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

Hi!
Michael have done a lot of work to get our (the art teams) icon changes
into applications by writing patches, making sure things get installed
correctly etc. He have been filing a lot of bugs (and fixes) regarding
look and feel. He is also one of the driving forces on the ongoing
Firefox 3 GNOME integration effort. Without his work, GNOME would be a
lot more unpolished these days.
As a final thing, I must say Michael is a great and active developer,
and I look forward buying him lots of beer the next time I'll meet him
for his amazing work on GNOME.
- Andreas