[gnome.org #5523] AutoReply: Application received from Zeeshan Ali Khattak (zeenix AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Zeeshan Ali Khattak (zeenix AT gmail.com)" has been received
and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #5523].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Zeeshan Ali Khattak
E-mail: zeenix AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): zeenix
svn.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
GStreamer: Contributed plugins and made an implementation of video-wall using Gstreamer in late 2002 that
earned a lot of respect for GStreamer project since th news hit the slashdot.

GUPnP: Has been continuously working for/on GUPnP project, the main aim of which is to provide a nice UPnP
framework (and now implementations) for GNOME and maemo worlds. I had a presentation about it at FOSDEM and
I'll be delivering a modified version of the same presentation at GUADEC under the title "GUPnP: UPnP made
easy".

Other projects I have contributed to: Vala, Gazpacho, Telepathy, farsight, gobject documentation etc.

Contacts:
* Christian Schaller <uraeus AT linuxrising.org>
* Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi AT gmail.com>
* Johan Dahlin <johan AT gnome.org>
* Quim Gil <quimgil AT gmail.com>
* Stefan Kost <ensonic AT hora-obscura.de>
* Priit Laes <amd AT store20.com>
* Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen AT collabora.co.uk>
* Kalle Vahlman <zuh AT iki.fi>
* Andy Wingo <wingo AT pobox.com>

Pointers:

[Application received at Sat Jun 28 20:41:03 2008 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.