Re: [gnome.org #5351] GNOME Membership Application of Luis Miguel Cunha Medinas (lmedinas AT gmail.com)

2008-06-09 klockan 14:09 skrev Bruno Boaventura via RT:
The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee needs more information to
process the application of Luis Miguel Cunha. Since [he/she] has listed
you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Luis Miguel Cunha has made for the GNOME community in
recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make
a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the applicant as
a foundation member.

Luis has recently been active in the Brasero community (in which I'm not
involved other than as a user), and has done some bug fixing/bug
triaging/helping on irc for Muine lately.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

give me a reason to be :: a woman                              -- portishead