[gnome.org #5713] AutoReply: Application received from Les Harris (me AT lesharris.com)

Your message about "Application received from Les Harris (me AT lesharris.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #5713].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Les Harris
E-mail: me AT lesharris.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): les
svn.gnome.org username (if any): lharris

Detailed description:
The 0.11 release of Gnome-Mud is a complete rewrite of the 0.10.7 branch and was rewritten with the exception
of a couple patches by myself.  Gnome-Mud 0.11 represents a great deal of work bringing the gnome-mud
codebase up to more modern standards.  The 0.10.x branch still creates its interface programmatically rather
than using libglade or gtkbuilder for example.  Furthermore, gnome-mud 0.11 has many new features including
an entirely rewritten netcode base and support for modern mud protocols like ZMP and MSP.

I have also started an article series describing creating games using Vala, SDL, and (soon) OpenGL.  It is
not yet complete but the third article is almost finished which implements a demo showing how to use OpenGL
for rendering in Vala/SDL.

Contacts:
Jordi Mallach (jordi AT sindominio.net) Debian Gnome Packager, Foundation member
Mart Raudsepp (leio AT gentoo.org) Gentoo Gnome maintainer, Foundation member

Pointers:
Gnome-Mud 0.11:
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-mud/0.11/

Direct Link to Gnome-Mud's current release (0.11) ChangeLog:
http://www.lesharris.com/ChangeLog

Link to Vala Article Series:
http://live.gnome.org/Vala/GameDevelopmentSeries/

[Application received at Wed Jul 23 23:24:41 2008 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.