[gnome.org #4376] AutoReply: Application received from Andrea Cimitan (andrea.cimitan AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Andrea Cimitan (andrea.cimitan AT gmail.com)" has been received
and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #4376].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Andrea Cimitan
E-mail: andrea.cimitan AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): Cimi
svn.gnome.org username (if any): acimitan

Detailed description:
Gtk-engines: I've rewrite most part of the Clearlooks engine, starting from the Classic version (adding more
color support and following the non-cairo design), reworking Glossy with a new design, added Inverted and,
more important, provided a new default theme you can see with the name of Clearlooks.
Gnome-themes: Added 4 metacity themes and various fixes to the gtk-themes
Gnome-themes-extras: I accepted the request to trying help in this module providing more modern themes. I'm
the maintainer.

Contacts:
Thomas Wood (thos AT gnome.org) (Gtk-engines maintainer, Gnome-themes, gnome-control-center); Benjamin Berg
(benjamin AT sipsolutions.net) (Gtk-engines maintainer);
More generally the whole irc channel #gnome-art and everyone is taking part and saw my effort:)

Pointers:
I blog about my development in my italian blog http://www.cimitan.com/blog I'd like to blog also in english
in the future, hopefully in blogs.gnome.org.

The other part of the forms are filled enough, please refers to them

[Application received at Thu Jan 31 13:05:16 2008 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.