Re: [gnome.org #4154] GNOME Membership Application of Lukas Lipka

Hi,

Like Lukas said, he's a major contributor to Beagle.  He originally
wrote our current UI, and most recently added HAL support to Beagle.
He's the number 3 guy behind me and the other co-maintainer, dBera.

I know he's also contributed to Banshee, but I don't have as much
visibility into that project.  He's done at least some nice plugins
for it.

IMO, Lukas is definitely suitable for GNOME membership.

Thanks,
Joe

On Jan 18, 2008 4:56 PM, Bruno Boaventura via RT