Re: Processing [RENEWAL] Applications

Cool, in that case - the 3 tickets would be a click through

~sankarshan

On 1/28/08, Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

The current policy is to just accept renewal requests. From the MC guidelines:

    To renew his membership, an individual must submit a new
    application for membership.  If the application is well-formed and
    the individual has previously been a member of the Foundation, his
    membership will be automatically approved.  All renewals will take
    place at once, every year.

Cheers!

--lucasr