Re: [gnome.org #4000] Application received from Felipe Barros Salgado. (felipeb AT gnome.cl)

El Sat, 26 Jan 2008 13:53:47 +0000
"Bruno Boaventura via RT" <membership-applications gnome org> escribiÃ:
Dear Pedro and Fernando,

The GNOME foundation membership committee needs more information to
process the application of Felipe Barros Salgado. Since he has listed
you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Felipe Barros Salgado has made for the GNOME
community in recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to
help us to make a fair and informed decision in the granting or
denying the applicant as a foundation member.

+1, Felipe is one of our older and active members in our Local
Community, he has been participating in almost every event and
conference, giving talks and support and helping as volunteer and
staff.

Cheers

--
Fernando San MartÃn Woerner
Jefe de InformÃtica

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por nuestros servidores
y se considera que estï limpio.