[gnome.org #4211] AutoReply: Application received from Eskild Hustvedt (zerodogg AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Eskild Hustvedt (zerodogg AT gmail.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #4211].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Eskild Hustvedt
E-mail: zerodogg AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): Zero_Dogg
svn.gnome.org username (if any): eskildh

gnome-mag, pessulus, gnome-nettool, gtk-engines, libgnomekbd, zenity, gnome-screensaver, gnome-doc-utils,
gcalctool, fast-user-switch-applet, alacarte, deskbar-applet)

Detailed description:
I am the author of the Day Planner program, which is a simple calendar for the GNOME desktop that aims to
strictly follow the GNOME HIG and integrate well with the GNOME desktop.

I have also contributed numerous translations to Norwegian Nynorsk, and I am currently working on getting
Nynorsk GNOME 2.22 up above 80%, aiming for it to be on the list of fully supported languages for the 2.22
release. Currently working my way through the rest of the components that are lacking Nynorsk translations,
today that is ekiga, which I should commit today. In addition to the translations, i have also contributed
minor fixes to the BokmÃl translations.

Contacts:
Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas AT gnome.org> (Norwegian BokmÃl/Nynorsk translation coordinator)

Pointers:
http://www.day-planner.org/ the website for the Day Planner project

I have been translating for only a little while, joined in november. The Day Planner project has been active
for close to two years now, and the goals of the project remain the same; to integrate well with GNOME and
provide GNOME users with a simple-to-use desktop calendar that follows the GNOME HIG. I've also contributed
translations to projects not directly related with GNOME (including OpenOffice.org and exaile).

I've been a long-term supporter of the GNOME project and I wish to become more involved. The translation work
and a foundation membership will hopefully be a first step towards that.

[Application received at Sun Jan 6 17:04:57 2008 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.