[gnome.org #4434] AutoReply: Application received from Sankarasivasubramanian P (psankar AT novell.com)

Your message about "Application received from Sankarasivasubramanian P (psankar AT novell.com)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #4434].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Sankarasivasubramanian P
E-mail: psankar AT novell.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): psankar
svn.gnome.org username (if any): psankar

Plugins, Ported Evolution with the Exchange Provider to Mac OSX

Detailed description:
I have written the mail part of the GroupWise provider of Evolution.

I have ported Evolution with Exchange support to Mac OS X. This has been available under
http://psankar.blogspot.com/2006/08/evolution-26-for-mac-os-x-released.html

I have been maintaining Evolution plugins for a while now. I have started working on making it easier to
write plugins for Evolution.

Periodically I have been working on features and security fixes on the IMAP provider of Camel.

Of late, I have just started contributing to iogrind, hosted at:
http://live.gnome.org/iogrind

Contacts:
Srinivasa Ragavan (sragavan AT novell.com) (evolution maintainer)

Pointers:

[Application received at Wed Feb 20 8:48:49 2008 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.