'oops'- bylaws pointing at wrong URL

Hey, all-
So, our bylaws point at
http://foundation.gnome.org/electionrules.html

as the rules governing the election.

If you go to that page, you'll note that it is... a little out of
date. :) (It redirects to the rules of the 2002 elections.)

I think ideally we will update the bylaws so that it no longer points
at a web page (or at least, so that changing that web page requires
approval of the current board ;)

But in the meantime:
(1) It would be great if the membership committee could prepare a page
of non-year specific rules.
(2) that URL should then point at the page created in step (1), or (at
least) to the rules for the last election, rather than the 2002
election. :)

Thanks-
Luis (pondering voting this morning)