[gnome.org #5953] AutoReply: Application received from Rob Bradford (rob AT robster.org.uk)

Your message about "Application received from Rob Bradford (rob AT robster.org.uk)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #5953].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Rob Bradford
E-mail: rob AT robster.org.uk
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): robster
svn.gnome.org username (if any): rbradford

OpenedHand

Detailed description:
I have been contributing to GNOME for ~ 7 years. My original contributions were to the GDP (manuals for GNOME
Tetravex and GNOME Stones) and also to the Bugsquad.

I'm listed as a maintainer of Pessulus, the GNOME lockdown manager. This code is mostly in maintenance mode
as the vast majority of functionality has been moved into Sabayon.

I've contributed various patches to evolution-data-server and am working on trying to mainline the port of
e-d-s to DBus.

I am the Debian maintainer for Anjuta and have contributed patches and bugfixes to Anjuta. Mostly in order to
support the development of the Anjuta Poky integration plugin.

I have worked on the Pimlico project suite of PIM applications targeting GNOME Mobile platforms.

I was involved in the organisation of GUADEC in 2007 in Birmingham where I was responsible for the
registration system and network connectivity. :-)

I am employed by OpenedHand to work on GNOME Mobile platforms and spoke at GUADEC 2008 and gnome.conf.au 2008
on techniques and tools for building GNOME Mobile applications.

Contacts:
Ross Burton <ross AT o-hand.com> (EDS maintainer, Pimlico maintainer)
Paul Cooper <pgc AT o-hand.com> (GUADEC 2007 organiser)

Pointers:

[Application received at Wed Aug 27 13:52:55 2008 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.