Re: Current state of applications?

Le mardi 26 août 2008, à 08:01 -0300, Bruno Boaventura a écrit :
On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 7:05 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Hi guys,

Hi Vincent!

Just looking at http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/membership.html it seems
there are quite some applications awaiting processing. Is there anything
that can be done to help?

Sorry about that. No internet connection for me since GUADEC. I was in
"changing address" process.
I'll get things done yet today.

Cool! Would be nice that you're not alone in processing the
applications, though: that's quite some work, and I'm sure you'd love to
share the task ;-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.