Re: [gnome.org #5622] Application received from Paul Cooper (pgc AT devel.co.uk)

Thomas Wood wrote:
+1 from me too, for all the reasons Luis and Dave have already mentioned
(sorry for the delay, been away on vacation).

Hi,

Having now approved a number of these, I just realised a missing step in
the process is to inform the approvers that the person they approved has
had their membership approved (or, as the case may be, denied) - it'd be
nice to let us know that the process has reached its conclusion.

Thanks!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary