[gnome.org #4816] AutoReply: Application received from Tiago Menezes (tcmenezes AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Tiago Menezes (tcmenezes AT gmail.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #4816].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Tiago Menezes
E-mail: tcmenezes AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
svn.gnome.org username (if any):

GNOME use.

Detailed description:
A couple years ago I used to be part of the Translation PT-BR team, helping in the translation of GNOME to
Brazilian Portuguese, but since working (day) and studying (night) left me without time to keep on this I
started to give talks and classes teaching how to use Linux with the GNOME Desktop, and also how to give a
personal touch on it.

Contacts:
Jonh Wendell S Santana <wendell AT bani.com.br>
Luciana Freitas <lubfm AT gnome.org>
Izabel Valverde <izabel AT spet.br>

Pointers:

I used to be part of the GNOME Foundation Membership, but it seams I forgot to renew in some point...

[Application received at Tue Apr 22 12:48:20 2008 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.