Foundation application status?

Hi everyone,

Sorry to bug the list directly - I applied for Foundation membership
March 22nd and got a general confirmation email, but haven't gotten an
automated RT ticket for the application.

Is there any way to look up my application status as it is?

(The main reason I'm asking is that Foundation membership is a
pre-requisite for me to be a Summer of Code mentor, and I believe my
intended mentee would be a fantastic Summer of Code participant.)

Thanks,
-Travis