Re: Application received from Eitan Isaacson (eitan AT ascender.com)

Hi Eitan,

I filed this application 2 months ago. Is there anything new?

For some reason, your application never reached the membership
committee RT queue. Could you please apply again?

Thanks,

--lucasr

On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 20:19 +0000, GNOME Foundation Membership Committee