[gnome.org #3766] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Arangel Angov (ufo AT linux.net.mk)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Arangel Angov (ufo AT linux.net.mk)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #3766].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Arangel Angov
E-mail: ufo AT linux.net.mk
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): arangel
svn.gnome.org username (if any): arangela

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
I've been contributing to the GNOME Translation Project for six years now. I was the coordinator of the
Macedonian translation team and i'm still maintaining around half of the modules.
Started working on the translation of the Documentation.
I've filled some bug reports and a patch for gdm just a while ago (my account is ufo linux net mk).
I wrote a story for GNOME Journal about the deployment of 5000 PC's with GNOME in Macedonian schools.
Wrote a user-guide "FOSS for beginners" (in Macedonian) which included 20 pages of text about GNOME as a
desktop environment.
I maintain a web site: http://gnome.linux.net.mk about GNOME in Macedonian and i often blog about GNOME on my
personal weblog (http://ufo.linux.net.mk).
I've given a few speeched on GNOME as a desktop and a development paltform on local LUG gatherings around
Macedonia.

Contacts:
Jovan Naumovski (Coordinator for Macedonian in GTP)

Pointers:

I feel very strongly about GNOME and i hope that together with the small team of translators we can bring the
GNOME documentation to 100% translated in Macedonian, as we have already done that with the UI.

[Application received at Fri Sep 21 14:51:16 2007 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.